Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Review of the Buff!

Have I mentioned that now that my buff has arrived I love it? It's so fun and obviously versatile.

I ordered the winter version that is longer and made of merino wool. At first I wore it everywhere and thought it was kind of scratchy on my skin. Since I started wearing it for just running, I haven't had that problem; it's not in once place all day long. The only other thing I don't like is that when I pull it up over my face and ears, it comes too far up my nose and blocks my vision. As silly as it looks, I've had to wear it under my nose in order to see. BUT my face has not been cold! The next challenge is how it does when it's below 40.

I really want to get a summer version now. I think the headband option and sun protection are going to be key in the hot hot Nashville summers. (I think that will be worse than the snow and cold.)

What are you waiting for, go buy a buff!

No comments:

Post a Comment