Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Europe 2012

Tomorrow I am off to Europe for 4 weeks of travel and fun before I start my full time job in July. Right now, I am still deciding what to bring...

The Gear
1. Backpack(s)

One for day-trips and one for my clothes.

The big duffle has straps on the back that tuck away so you can wear it or carry it over your shoulder. When buying this I had to remember, "bring only what you can carry." Let's hope it's not too heavy when full. It's an Osprey bag so it has a lifetime warranty. I'm pretty excited about it. 

2. The Shoes

I can't leave home without my New Balance Minimus Trail shoes or my Rainbows.



Any other shoes I might need? Should I bring my Five Fingers?

3. The iPad

I'm thinking I should leave the computer at home and just take this. My only concerns is: how will I update my blog without a keyboard?? Or upload photos?

4. The Boyfriend.



He's very helpful when I need someone to carry something for me. He will also help to ensure that no one will snatch me.


Any experiences travelers out there have any suggestions on things I should remember to bring??


No comments:

Post a Comment